- Dr. Freedman is genuinely concerned about her patient’s dental health and has dedicated her career to providing her patients with the latest advances in dentistry.Professional Affiliations:
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Northern Virginia Dental Society
- Fun Facts: Outside of the office, Dr. Freedman resides in Northern Virginia, has two children, and enjoys photography, travel, skiing, scuba diving, and gardening.
About Dr. Freedman
Dr. Joyce Freedman has been in practice for over 20 years serving the Northern Virginia area. She specializes in restorative and cosmetic dentistry, including implants, veneers, and crowns. Dr. Freedman is genuinely concerned about her patient’s dental health and has dedicated her career to providing her patients with the latest advances in dentistry.
After completing her undergraduate curriculum at Mt. Holyoke College, Dr. Freedman attended Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston. She furthered her career by completing a two-year general practice residency in hospital dentistry at the University of North Carolina and at Oxford University in England, where she worked with hemophilia and coagulopathy patients. After completing her formal training, Dr. Freedman accepted a position with the VA Hospitals and ran their general practice residency program while teaching endodontics at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri.