Here at GoSmiles Dentistry, our providers are dedicated to the health and wellbeing of our patients. When it comes to Covid-19, we have policies in place to ensure the continued safety of both our patients and team members. Per guidelines issued by both the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the American Dental Association (ADA), our practice enforces the following standards at all times:
- We encourage those who enter our office to wear a mask at all times. Patients may remove their masks at the beginning of their appointment.
- All visits will begin with a pre-screening to determine the patient’s current health status.
- Our team follows strict hygienic measures to ensure all areas of our office are sanitized; this includes the waiting room, bathrooms, and treatment area. The treatment area is meticulously cleaned between patients, and the tools and equipment are disinfected.
- In the event that a patient, team member, or visitor has been exposed to the virus, the individual must quarantine for five days. If no symptoms are shown during this time, they are welcome to enter our office.
- Any patients who are experiencing symptoms are asked to contact our office for assistance with rescheduling.